WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Tuesday 15 March 2011

MODERN VINTAGE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY - VINTAGE INSPIRED WEDDING FASHION SHOOT

For a while I've been teasing everyone on this blog and also on Twitter&Facebook about some of my projects. Today I can finally reveal the first one (there will be two more, so don't go far ;-) ). 
When I moved to London, I became a big fan of Love My Dress wedding blog. Annabel, beautiful lady behind this blog, writes about vintage inspired wedding and bridal inspiration (make sure you check out her blog, as it is truly stunning and offers so much information for brides to be). So, I started following her blog closely. One day I read a feature about vintage headband and accessories designer Yulia Kunze . Name sounded very familiar and I got in touch. While chatting about all things weddings, we decided to do a shoot together. Yulia wanted to showcase her beautiful hair jewellery, and I... well, I don't need an excuse to photograph gorgeousness)). The inspiration behind the shoot came from art deco era. However, we didn't want to do something details oriented. Less is more was our approach. We wanted to achieve elegant, chic, art deco inspired , couture look. We got fantastic team involved (which, if you are a bride to be, you should totally do!). Steph from Fairy Nuff Flowers made 2 beautiful wedding bouquets. Stunning dresses were provided by Adamo Bridal boutique , impeccable makeup applied by London wedding airbrush makeup artist Mariam Jensen (she does magic, trust me!) and hair styled by wedding hair designer Cassandra. I must say Mariam and Cassandra are absolutely brilliant at what they do. They paid attention to every single detail to achieve complete look for models, and that's exactly what we wanted! One Marylebone - wedding venue in London was perfect for us. Its Galleries have huge windows and are flooded with natural light - just what we were looking for to showcase gorgeous wedding dresses and the whole attire. 
It was a pleasure to work with such a fantastic team and photograph everyone's creations. If you are a bride to be - check everyone out, cannot recommend highly enough!
Feel free to leave comments below and let me know what you think about styling))
Happy Tuesday!


Team involved:
- Photography by (yours truly) - London wedding photographer Dasha - Exhibit Emotions
- Venue - One Marylebone Wedding Venue London
- Jewellery - Yulia Kunze Hair Jewellery
- Makeup - London wedding airbrush makeup artist Mariam Jensen
- Hair - Wedding hair designer Cassandra
- Flowers - Fairy Nuff Flowers
- Dresses - Adamo Bridal boutique
- Models - Kara Wenman

Check out the feature about this shoot on Love My Dress wedding blog.

0 comments: