WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Wednesday 14 October 2009

ONE HOUR IN HIS LIFE - MEET ORAN

He is a poser and a cheeky-monkey. I think he was getting ready for the photoshoot all morning, because I got a phone call from his dad at 11:30 (the shoot was scheduled for 12:30), he said that Oran is ready and waiting. I didn't want to make his little majesty wait for me, so I rushed to the place. We spent an hour hitting tennis balls of the walls (my head was hit by one of them and it obviously made Oran laugh), climbing trees, hanging on the handrails and running around the playground. After an hour of  such "very intense" work, we treated ourselves to some ice-cream. Then Oran asked me if I liked his shirt that he was wearing for the shoot, which I did. Then I found out that it was meant (and still is) to be his communion shirt. His communion is in April next year and the shirt was brought from the USA. Well, my heart nearly dropped when I imagined what could have happened to it when we were climbing trees, hanging on the handrails and running around the playground. But his mom didn't mind, because he loves the shirt, he felt comfortable in it, it makes him happy and that's the main thing, init? ;-)))
All the images made a beautiful coffee-tabel book. Check it out!

 
 
 
 

0 comments: