WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Thursday 11 November 2010

MEET OLIVIA SOLETO WEDDINGS

Me and Olivia, who is a bespoke London wedding planner, have wanted to meet up since March I think, but just couldn't organise our schedules until about 3 weeks ago. We both had a free Wednesday afternoon, so we headed to Marylebone for some on-location business (but fun!) portraits. My main goal was to reflect Olivia's personality in my images as well as personality of Olivia Soleto Weddings. We had a fab time and it was great to chat about all things weddings!


5 comments:

Jules said...

Oh man, Dasha these are really cool. Lovely work.

Lisa Sabin said...

Looks like a fun shoot!

Dominique said...

Love em, great job! Lots of personality in the shots and I love the black and white ones x

Staggered said...

PHWOARRRR! She's a hottie!

Albert Palmer said...

Third one from the bottom is my favourite. Works really well with the columns - nice work!