WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Thursday 10 February 2011

ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS IN RICHMOND PARK - TANIA & STEVE

When I first met Tania and Steve, we were chatting about photography and everything&anything I think for about 3 hours. They are so easy to be around. I love getting to know my couples before their wedding day - who they are, what they like and dislike, anything really. I like people I work with, and that's why I sincerely want to do the best job possible and give them beautiful photographs. So, I like these guys! We have a lot in common (like passion for travelling), apart from one thing I think - running. Sorry, I hate running... Tania and Steve run marathons for charities. I secretly envy people like that, because I don't have will power strong enough to make myself go running, or even jogging. I take my hat off to people who do that kind of thing. 
Tania and Steve, I had a great time and I'm really looking forward to photographing your wedding (soon!). I'm sure it's going to be fun and loving))
Dasha

 

I think the next two images are my favourite))


0 comments: