WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Thursday 2 June 2011

RECENT FEATURES AND PRESS

In the last couple of months some of my wedding inspiration photoshoots have been featured in top UK wedding blogs and American Eco Beautiful Weddings magazine blog. I must say I'm absolutely chuffed, as I've got amazing feedback and comments from brides to be and wedding industry peers. 

My first Art Deco wedding inspiration shoot was featured on Love My Dress wedding blog


Eclectic wedding inspiration shoot published on fab Rock My Wedding blog


Eco Chic wedding inspiration shoot featured on Love My Dress, where I also ran a wedding photography competition


The same Eco shoot was published in American Eco Beautiful Weddings magazine blog


Click on the links if you would like to read the whole features or browse through blogs ;-)

Happy Thursday))
x

0 comments: