WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Tuesday 20 April 2010

COLOUR OR BLACK'N'WHITE?

A couple of weeks ago I photographed a band called Out of Town. They needed a few photographs for their Irish tour promotional materials. Among other pictures we got after the photoshoot there was this one which I wasn't sure about in terms of post-production. It turned out to be the favourite, I just wasn't sure whether it looked better in colour or in black-and-white. Or maybe both? I tried to give a colour version a sort of polaroid look. So, what do you think - colour or black'n'white (or maybe other suggestions?)

2 comments:

David Pearson said...

Has to be black and white for me :-)

Dasha, London wedding photographer said...

Thanks, David! Yeah, I kinda like black'n'white more and more! )