WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Tuesday 25 May 2010

NEW PRODUCT IN STORE - SAMPLE ALBUMS!

I'm quite excited to share this. I've been waiting for my sample albums for a while and here they are! What can I tell you about them? Well, they are handcrafted in Italy and available in loadz of differents sizes, shapes, covers and colours! Square, landscape, leather, eco-leather, seude, satin, plexiglass, photocover, even Swarovski crystals if you wish! Black, red, yellow, white, orange, blue, red, green, brown, cherry etc. Contemporary, traditional, retro, classic collections. You will definitely be spoiled for choice! The combinations of styles, covers and colours are pretty much endless. Contact me to arrange the viewing as albums are better appreciated when viewed in person!

0 comments: