WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Friday 14 May 2010

PHOTOGRAPHING A PHOTOGRAPHER - SNEAK PEEK

I haven't posted on my blog for a while, but I've been busy working on a few ideas, so, please, forgive me! Below is a sneek peek of my recent photoshoot. I've teamed up with London based family photographer Antonina Mamzenko for a day of shooting and I've had so much fun! Got to try some of my ideas, so keep an eye on the blog, a few changes coming soon! ;-) Now, make sure you check out Antonina's work on her web-site! She is an amazing photographer and a great person! She takes very cute newborn photographs and gets on very well with kids. Her pictures are very genuine and when you look through them they just warm up your heart.

P.S. More coming soon! Enjoy your weekend! :-)

0 comments: