WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Wednesday 28 July 2010

SNEAKY PEEKS OF RECENT WEDDINGS

Hi there! Yeap, I'm finally writing another post, it's been a while! As some of you know I've been away from my office for 2 weeks as I was on holiday visiting my parents and friends. I also photographed 2 weddings, met some wonderful people and generally had a great time together with my hubby! For the first time ever he assisted me at one of the weddings and I must say he was brilliant! I might even think about employing him, he-he! Without further ado here are some sneaky peek photos of what's coming soon :-)
P.S. I will no longer use borders for my images, hope you will like ))


2 comments:

Funmi Omotade-Tan said...

Wonderful images - my fave is of the Choos on the washing line :-)!

Brosnan Photographic said...

Cannot wait to see your Indian wedding! Every photographers dream! I love the Jimmy Choos! Great idea.