WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Wednesday 4 August 2010

BEAUTIFUL SUMMER DESTINATION WEDDING - ANGELINA AND ALBERT

I'm so happy to finally hit the 'new post' button and blog this wedding! I photographed it while I was on holiday visiting my parents, so it didn't feel like work at all! I absolutely love this couple - they were playing in front of my camera, posing for me and generally having fun. Sometimes they were totally forgetting about me and enjoying the time they had alone on such a special day. Angelina and Albert love each other soooo much, and it's not that kind of hot passion love. Their love is quiet and gentle, like a breeze on a summer day, if you know what I mean? It's that kind of love that will make you shed a tear because it makes you feel happy and grateful. That's the way it made me feel anyway :-).
Thank you guys for letting me into your lives and letting me to document your precious moments!
Lots of love ))
Selection of photos from the day:


5 comments:

Juliet McKee said...

You did a fantastic job Dasha and the write up is so beautiful. You have managed to capture the love between them perfectly, oh, and that dress is just gorgeous.
Jules

Shella said...

Good job Dasha!
You photos always have that dramatic look about them. Well done!

Brosnan Photographic said...

Love your shoe shots! And the bride looks like a fairytale princess in that dress! It's so different, I love it! Great photos.

Dasha, London wedding photographer said...

Thank you, my lovely ladies for your comments!
xxx

Dominique said...

Fantastic job! What a stunning bride, love the veil shots xx