WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Tuesday 28 September 2010

ELEGANT ASIAN INFLUENCED WEDDING, HORSLEY PARK SURREY - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER SURREY

A few weeks ago I had a chance to shoot a wedding of Alicia and Mike. It was a very relaxed day, sun was shining and the weather was gorgeous. Me and Juliet worked so well as a team, and I would recommend to have two photographers on your day to any couple! First of all, you get coverage of moments as they happen from different angles and it gives you different prospective, you get more natural and spontaneous photos, you get photographs of things that a photographer (if there is only one) may not even notice (2 eyes - good, 4 eyes - even better!), you get more photographs of your guests, in the end you get a complete coverage of your wedding! For example, Juliet was taking photos of Alicia and Mike cutting the cake, while I was photographing guest's reactions and smiles. Juliet was photographing a ceremony from the front, I was taking photos as Alicia and Mike walked down the aisle as husband and wife. So, do seriously consider having a second photographer.


When we arrived, Alicia and her family, who flew all the way from Singapore, were getting ready. And while ladies had their make-up and hair done, Alicia's dad was reading papers and observing from the side and watching his girls, as fathers do...


Alicia had gorgeous Jaxx shoes by Dune and a stunning Frase dress by Pronovias

I absolutely loved the flowers that decorated ceremony and reception rooms! I loved colours and how flower combinations complimented the decor. 


I liked the fact that Alicia and Mike added personal touches to their day like fortune cookies and table 'numbers' which represented every city they visited together in Asia. Sweet 


Gorgeous Calla Lily cake by Janet Mohapi Banks. I honestly thought the lilies on the cake were real...



Alicia is so stunning and elegant





I like the next photo of Alicia and flower girl, Alicia is clearly saying something embarrassing :-)
  

7 comments:

Albert Palmer said...

Beautiful - you captured it so well I feel like I was there!

Alex said...

I love these, Dasha!!!! I love your take on the day, so beautiful! :)

Sarah Vivienne said...

Lovely work Dasha. As a shoe hoarder and lover of details I particularly like the angle of the first shoe shot - divine! x

Brosnan Photographic said...

Great wedding Dasha! They look super! Best one yet I'd say! The room shots are fab and I love the couple walking through the arches!

Rosie Parsons said...

Lovely set of images! :)

Dominique said...

Dasha, you did such a beautiful job! These are stunning. Love the black and white preparation shots, so beautiful! xx

Juliet McKee said...

Thank you Dasha, you did a fantastic job and I can't wait to work with you again!