WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Tuesday 31 August 2010

ELEGANT BLACK AND WHITE WEDDING - MARIE AND ALEX - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BERKSHIRE

I have so many kind words to say about these guys, I honestly don't know where start! Marie and Alex have been together for 10 years and have 3 adorable kids. Their love is like forever and getting married meant A LOT to them. You can feel it everywhere when you are around them, it's in the way they look at each other, hold their hands, play with their kids - I am in awe of their love, seriously... Marie and Alex had quite an intimate ceremony in Windsor and I was even getting all emotional and couldn't stop smiling - I just felt happy and grateful. I felt happy for them and their lovely family, I felt grateful for my life and for having love in it, and I felt very privileged to be given a chance to document all these sacred moments, feelings and emotions. Thank you, guys, for letting me into your lives and letting me capture this tiny but very precious part of it.

Marie and her bridesmaid had their make up done at Benefit Cosmetics



The little one trying mummy's shoes on:







I love the next photo, he is like a little DJ on the dance floor!

7 comments:

maz said...

Dasha these are super duper! You have such a good eye- no 20-gorgeous! I really enjoyed these:)

Brosnan Photographic said...

Lovely images Dasha! I love the little boy on the dance floor. Super cute!

Juliet McKee said...

This is breathtakingly good work Dasha, your couple must be absolutely thrilled! I remember the weather that day was very changeable, but you nailed it.

rachael said...

love these :) beautiful!

Dasha, London wedding photographer said...

Thank you thank you thank you! They are such a wonderful couple and I loved every minute of the day! :-)

Dominique said...

Really beautiful job. I particularly love the first 3 prep shots but love them all! x

Alex said...

Dasha!!! These are beautiful!