WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Friday 15 October 2010

JIMMY CHOO, DUNE, GLITZY&GLAMOROUS - SHOTS OF WEDDING SHOES TO DATE

I love photographing wedding shoes! I know how much they mean to a bride and how much time she has probably spent looking for them, because I've spent a looooot of time looking for my perfect pair of wedding heels. I think my bridal shoes are the best shoes I've ever bought for myself! They totally deserve some special attention from me and my camera and a place in your wedding album. I like to get creative when photographing them, and show off the beauty of heels or bows or anything that makes that particular pair stand out and relate to my bride.
I've put together a few photos of wedding and bridal shoes I've taken at my recent weddings. Enjoy, ladies! :-)

 

3 comments:

Alex said...

Wow! Loving these shoes and loving the creativity in these shots. Beautiful work, Dasha!! <3

Antonina said...

The last one looks like it's from the magazine! But my fave is the washing line shot.

Russell How said...

You are going places young lady... watch this space :-)