WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Friday 29 October 2010

BEHIND THE SCENES AT REAL WEDDINGS

When I'm blogging a wedding and sharing photos with you - sometimes it could be hard to imagine me actually taking them. So I thought I'd share some behind the scenes photos from real weddings I photographed, just so you can have an idea what I'm doing, and how that turns into your beautiful wedding photos :-)


Next photo is taken by a guest at the Windsor wedding I photographed in August:

I'm such a poser...

Special thanks to Juliet McKee and Alex Beadon for snapping photos of me!

Hope you gonna have a fab weekend! 
Dasha
x

2 comments:

Alex said...

I love this post, Dasha!! :) :) :)

Albert Palmer said...

Haha - you are a poser! Great work - I really like the series of photographs laid out. Nice job Dasha.