WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Tuesday 8 March 2011

PRE-WEDDING SHOOT GREENWICH LONDON - DENISE&MARK

Denise&Mark and I first met on the day of their pre-wedding shoot in Greenwich. It was pouring down all day, but we were determined to get some beautiful photos! I like discovering places in Greenwich, so I was delighted when we found a small hidden coffee shop in a narrow side road. Agh, we needed that coffee! We chatted about their wedding plans and they are both so excited! Denise and Mark are having a relaxed garden party wedding in May, in the place where they grew-up. It will be a gorgeous spring day full of blooming flowers and I'm so looking forward to it! 
Despite the rain, the engagement shoot was so much fun! Denise and Mark are so comfortable with each other - my job was easy ;-)
I decided to blog the whole shoot in black&white, because... just because ;)


0 comments: