WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Monday 4 July 2011

NEW WEDDING ALBUM

Today I'm quite proud to introduce the new fine art wedding album I'm now offering with my wedding photography collections. It's one of the 'greenest' and most eco-friendly albums that are out there and is handcrafted in UK. As with all my products, I’m making sure I’m kind to environment. It comes in a beautiful keepsake box made from recycled materials, and is wrapped in a sleeve made of natural unbleached cotton. The printing and binding quality of these albums is outstanding, and I highly recommend viewing a sample in person. Your wedding album is created for you to enjoy it and pass it on to future generations as an heirloom.


The album is lay-flat with seamless transition between pages, so gorgeous spreads like these are available:

  
Get in touch if you would like to arrange a viewing!

0 comments: