WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Thursday 28 July 2011

PRE-WEDDING PHOTOSHOOT IN KENT - AMY AND MATT

Amy and Matt are a super nice couple and such a pleasure to be around. It's not just the two of them - they have a gorgeous little girl. She is cheeky and giggly, and looooves the camera! She was properly posing for me like a little model and seemed to be very interested in what I was doing.
We decided to have their pre-wedding aka family photoshoot locally to where we live, and went to pick your own farm. Amy and Matt are getting married in September and are planning a DIY vintage inspired wedding. Amy is very creative and crafting a lot of things for the wedding. I can't wait to see everything she comes up with!


I think the next couple of photos are my favourite of them...


I decided to blog their family photos in black and white. I don't really know why, maybe it's because most of my own family pictures are in black&white, so it kind of makes them timeless I think

 
How cute are they all together?! Guys, I'm looking forward to seeing the three of you on the wedding day, and I'm sure it will be a beautiful!

0 comments: