WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Wednesday 21 September 2011

BUTLEY PRIORY WEDDING - PART II

Very excited to share the second part of Nicola and Jon's wedding in Butley Priory, Suffolk. In case you missed the first part, you can see it HERE. Nicola and Jon's big day was what weddings are all about - love, family, friends, and having fun. You could definitely see their personalities shining through in everything they did! 
This part starts with couple's portraits. Heavy rain was forecasted for the day, but thankfully it stayed dry for photos and only started raining when everyone was in the marquee. Then the sun started shining after the meal and speeches, so it was a perfect day! Everyone's speeches were too funny and had guests and myself in stitches! I don't remember when I laughed so much for so long! 80-s disco band was playing in the evening, and I think I caught myself half dancing and taking photos at the same time. The atmosphere on the dance floor was electric! Even Nicola's Grandma joined the dance floor to show everyone how it's done! 


Clearly a few stories were told about Jon, that he ended up with his head on the table for a couple of times :-)


For Part I of Nicola and Jon's wedding click HERE.

0 comments: