WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Thursday 15 September 2011

VINTAGE INSPIRED WEDDING - ANNA AND PAVLO

Gosh, where do I begin with this beautiful wedding?! I first met Anna and Pav back in April for their pre-wedding photoshoot . I think we clicked straight away, and had a laugh walking around London for photos. So, when I met Anna again in the morning of their wedding - it was like meeting a friend. Anna and Pav live in Dubai and they've planned the whole wedding from there, with help of their friends and family. They did a amazing job putting all the details together. Everything looked so pretty and elegant. I loved Anna's style, and the vintage inspired details and feel to the day.
Morning preparations were very intimate. Anna was getting ready in the hotel together with her mum and two bridesmaids. I knew she would look stunning when I saw Temperley Long Jean dress in the room. Her look was completed by a beautiful Kat Swank headdress. Anna was wearing handmade shoes (Shoes of Prey), which she designed herself.


Boys were getting ready as well... to go to the pub :)


Anna and Pav decided to do the First Look and see each other before the ceremony. I never photographed the First Look before, so needless to say I was very excited! I wish more couples did that! It was very intimate, with just the two of them (I was photographing from a distance). Later they both said it made them feel less nervous and more relaxed for the ceremony. After the First Look we had some time for portraits:


On our way back we saw a rabbit. Random, but he was cute too cute not to include him in the photos!


Details, details...


Speeches were too funny! I think I was photographing through tears of laughter... Very personal and coming from the heart


First dance was beautifully choreographed, and everyone joined the couple on the dance floor after. Anna had a quick change into Monsoon dress for the evening


Anna and Pav, it was a brilliant and beautiful day! Thank you so much for having me photograph it! Hope you are enjoying your honeymoon! ;-)

0 comments: