WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Thursday 6 October 2011

DESTINATION WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY, BORDEAUX, FRANCE

I've been absent from blogging and generally the web for the last couple of days. The reason being - I was shooting a beautiful and quite eclectic vineyard wedding in Bordeaux, France! I'm not going to say much at the moment, apart from mentioning that it was such an amazing day! The setting was perfect, the sun was shining, the guests were happy and ready to party! Jasmine and Adrian and their families were so welcoming, and their whole wedding was just heartfelt and full of happiness! I can't wait to start working on their wedding photos! As always the full post is coming to my blog in a few weeks)) In the mean time I'm jetting off to visit my family and friends who I haven't seen for over a year! I'm really excited and can't wait to give them a hug! I might not be blogging in the next two weeks, or I might ;-). For now, here is a sneak preview of this beautiful Bordeaux wedding:


0 comments: