WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Thursday 27 October 2011

PRE-WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY LONDON, SOUTHBANK - LUCY AND TONY

October has been a little bit crazy this year. I travelled a lot. First to Bordeaux to photograph a beautiful vineyard wedding, and after shooting another truly international wedding in London, I jetted off to Russia to visit my family and friends. I'm back in London town, and have dived into work straight away. I have some lovely weddings to edit, and also would like to share some personal images from Paris and from home. For some reason, it was harder to leave my parents' home this time. More than any other time. I think subconsciously I know why, I just need to collect my thoughts)) It was amazing to see my best friend and her hubby. We've known each other since 6 years old, and she is like sister to me. I took a few photos of them, which I will blog later as well))
For now, a selection of my favourite images from Lucy and Tony's pre-wedding shoot in London. These guys are getting married on December 3rd, and will have the whole Christmas and family feel to their wedding, which I'm really looking forward to! 


0 comments: