WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Tuesday 8 November 2011

LONDON PRE-WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY - CILLA AND ALAN

When I first met Cilla to chat about their wedding, Alan wasn't there, but I could feel they were such a wonderful couple and belonged together. Cilla was saying she thought Alan wouldn't be comfortable in front of the camera. Well, I think it was quite the opposite! He rocked it! Together they absolutely rocked the shoot! They found a perfect spot for photos - a walled garden not far from their home. It was a warm September day, and the light was so soft and glowing. Cilla and Alan are just so comfortable with each other. I hope I managed to capture the silly giggles and the tender love they have for one another.
Cilla and Alan are getting married in spring next year and are planning a vintage inspired wedding. I can't wait! I just know it's going to be a beautiful day filled with joy))



0 comments: