WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Monday 28 November 2011

PERSONAL PHOTOS FROM PARIS

As some of you know I went to Paris earlier this year for an all day pre-wedding shoot around this wonderful city. I never been to Paris before, but it has always been my dream to go. Michael and I stayed for a couple of days after the shoot to explore)) We didn't have a plan (although we probably should have had one!). We did all the 'must see' places, as it was our first time there, and the rest of the time we were just wondering the streets of Paris. Oh my, what a beautiful captivating city! I think what stuck with me most are doors and windows. So many pretty doors and windows! All I wanted to do was to open them and have a peek at the life inside. Some of them were slightly opened, as if they were inviting us in. I felt like behind those doors and windows was life totally different to mine, and people who live this life and call this place their home. I wanted to know who those people were and what they did. I loved wondering the streets and just looking around me.


Chairs in Parisian cafes are placed facing the street, which we thought was perfect for people watching :-)


We came across this amazing bar Le 138. Loved the interior - such an eclectic mix of things you wouldn't normally think of putting together, but it works perfectly! 


More of Parisian loveliness:


We had our own hotel cat)) He lives there and walks the streets of Paris)) What a lucky cat


This place had also become my favourite ever book store... If you are ever in Paris and love books - you MUST visit this place. It's magical. I could spend all day there, just looking for treasures, playing the piano, and getting lost in reading. Also, people from all over the world leave notes on a wall there, and I found this one... Shakespeare and Co:


Paris, I'm in love and I will be back! :)

0 comments: