WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Friday 26 March 2010

IN LOVE FOR TWO YEARS

It's gonna be 2 years on Sunday. 2 years since we've said "I do" and commited our lives to each other. 2 years sounds like ages ago, but it feels like only weeks have passed. Mad. These 2 years have been the best years of my life (our life - I'm gonna say for my husband as well))) and I hope there are more to come yet. These 2 years were filled with laughter and joy, discoveries, travels, quiet minutes and loud minutes, hugs and kisses and love... and it just feels like there is so much more to it. The feeling of sharing your best moments and worst moments with the most important person to you is incredible. Those good warm memories and experiences shared between two people in the world of their own are the best things we have in life. So, don't waste your precious time on silly fighting and not talking and stuff like that. Love each other, treasure each other and care about each other every single minute!
Alright, alright, enough of happy tears, below are us! Taken with a point and shoot, so don't hate! )))

P.S. In reality I'm totally beautiful and absolutely totally normal :-), so don't be afraid to book me as your wedding or family photographer!

0 comments: