WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Tuesday 30 March 2010

WALKING THE STREETS OF LONDON

On my recent photowalk I went to the area in London called Wapping, famous for its old stairs leading to the Themes and the remains of the Execution Dock. I enjoyed peace and quiet of wapping. It's quite a nice place to be if you are in the city and want a bit of relaxing time at the little harbour having a cup of coffee or just watching boats. I think it's a great spot for photoshoots as well. It offers you urban feel as well as cobbled streets and old brick walls! You can read more about Wapping here. Below are a few photos I got on the day:

4 comments:

Brosnan Photographic said...

Love your first image. But then again I'm partial to colour! Did you join a photowalk club in London?

Dasha, London wedding photographer said...

Heya! Thanx for your comments! I'm going on a Camden photowalk with the club on 11th of April. I took these photos when I was sort of exploring the city on my own! )

Unknown said...

I live in Wapping and I love it too! I work in a nice pub on the river - The Captain Kidd.
You have some lovely pictures do you have others you took around Wapping? Did you take the last one at low tide from the river bed? Where is that?

Dasha, London wedding photographer said...

Hi, Dana! Thank you for your comment! Yeah, I took the last photo at low tide. Not sure how I got there to be honest, I was just walking around and took a turn off the street and found the old stairs then! I have a few other pics, but these are the best ones )))