WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Tuesday 21 December 2010

DAY OUT - HELEN FROM POLLY POOTLES AND POLLY PICTURES

Hi there! This is one of my last blogs before Christmas and I'm happy to finish the year with this sunny set of images! 
I first met Helen at the Photography Parlour get together event back in June. Helen is the proud owner of Pootle - classic Volkswagen VW wedding Beetle, as well as the photographer behind Polly Pictures. We've been keeping in touch and recently arranged to meet up for a fun day out of shooting and chatting. I must say, despite the fact that it was freezing outside, I enjoyed our day a lot! It was sunny, the light was beautiful and the company was fab! It was great to talk about photography and business, and learn from each other while shooting. Looking forward to our next venture! 
Without further ado - introducing Helen:

0 comments: