WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Wednesday 1 December 2010

MEET LOUISE FROM BOW OCCASIONS - LONDON PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY

Louise and I got to know each other through Twitter. Having realized that we both live in Kent and not too far from each other, we've decided to meet for a chat about all things weddings and such. Louise is a Kent wedding planner and she also writes a great weddings and events blog. Make sure you check it out, you will find a lot of inspiration there if you are planning your wedding! I particularly like her stylish colour inspiration boards, my favourite so far has been this one - it might have something to do with my love for yellow, he-he! 
Louise needed some photos for her website and marketing materials, so we headed into London on a freezing (but sunny) Sunday afternoon. She looked fab and braved temperatures below zero for the sake of photos - a woman after my own heart!

 

0 comments: