WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Wednesday 8 December 2010

MODERN VINTAGE WEDDING IDEAS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS' SHOOTSWAP

A couple of weeks ago I got a message from a fellow photographer and graphic designer Fanni Williams about joining her and Lisa for a shoot swap with a difference. Fellow photographers, cameras, photo taking, difference - count me in! The idea behind the shoot was to wear 1940s/1950s vintage style outfits, photograph each other and items that can be used for table decorations, while enjoying an afternoon tea in Bake-a-BooWest Hampstead bake shop and tea room. I must say I've never had a traditional afternoon tea before and I definitely thought I haven't owned a vintage style outfit! I loved what the girls came up with because it was something completely different for me and I wanted to try it! I looked around the house and found some old books, a vase, silver jewellery box (a wedding gift from my friend) and my grandmother's ring. I also bought some flowers from Tesco that could add some prettiness to our table. Girls invited Aline Borduqui - a make-up artist based in London, who also did a fantastic job with our hair. So, here we go, the start of our day:


Here is how I put the flowers together (simple flower combination with a bright accent, a white jug, a crystal vase, and a few coloured ribbons can go a long way!) : 


Here is how we arranged it all on our table. Fanni brought an old binocular which I thought fitted in with our theme perfectly!


And some Bake-a-Boo yummy treats:


 And this is me: (courtesy of Fanni Williams)


Happy Wednesday!

0 comments: