WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Thursday 1 December 2011

EXHIBIT EMOTIONS PHOTOGRAPHY IN PRESS

The last couple of months have been hectic to say the least! I though I was going to take a break in November, but nope! Still busy busy with shoots, retouching, bookings, and I have two gorgeous winter weddings coming up in December, one of which is in Dublin. Can't wait! I'm looking forward to our Christmas holiday with my husband's family! I love how everyone is getting together, sitting in front of the fire, and just having fun! Tis what Christmas is all about, isn't it? :) 
I'm finally blogging a beautiful wedding I photographed in Bordeaux on Tuesday morning - don't forget to 'tune in' and have a look)) For now, here are a few recent appearances of Exhibit Emotions Photography in the press :)

Thank you, Charlotte, for choosing one of my photos for this feature in Wedding Flowers magazine. Charlotte also featured Nicola and Jon's beautiful wedding on Rock My Wedding blog))


Anna and Pav's beautiful vintage inspired wedding was featured on Love My Dress wedding blog:


Also been published in Perfect Wedding magazine:


Thank you, everyone, for choosing my images for features, publications and blogs! Means the world to me :)

0 comments: