WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Tuesday 13 December 2011

GATE STREET BARN WEDDING - BEHIND THE SCENES

I've read today that it's only 12 days till Christmas! I am really excited! I love Christmas and celebrating New Year. It's always been a magical time of the year for me)) I'm looking forward to having some time off, seeing family, snuggling on the sofa in front of the fire, going for winter walks with our dog back in Ireland, visiting everyone, and just generally to all the festivities! :-) I'm also photographing a winter wedding in Dublin for a very special couple, so I'm looking forward to that too!
For now, I would like to share a few behind the scenes images from my last wedding, which I photographed at Gate Street Barn. I had my lovely friend Antonina Mamzenko helping me on the day, and she took some photos of me 'in action' :)



The last image on the right resulted in this photo: 


0 comments: