WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Tuesday 20 December 2011

REFLECTING ON 2011

This post has been 'brewing' in my mind for the last couple of weeks, and I thought it would be quite easy to just sit down and write it. Here I am though, sitting in front of the screen and not knowing where to start... When I look back at 2011, the whole year feels so overwhelming! I know I probably say it every year, but honestly, it feels like we've only just celebrated Christmas and New Year like a couple of months ago! 
This year has been really good to me... I met some great people and made great friends. I worked with wonderful couples and photographed their beautiful weddings. One of the reasons why I love my job is meeting so many different people from different backgrounds. Getting to know them and hearing their stories makes me "richer" as a person, if that makes sense)) I travelled all over UK, as well as to Ireland, Paris and Bordeaux to document weddings. I fell in love with Paris, and you can see some of my personal photos Here. It's such a perfect place for photographing two people in love)) 
Also this year has seen my work being published and featured in some of the biggest UK wedding blogs and wedding magazines, including Cosmopolitan Bride, Perfect Wedding, Wedding Flowers, Love My Dress wedding blog, Rock My Wedding blog, Bijoux Bride wedding blog, Whimsical Wonderland Weddings, Eco Beautiful Weddings blog. I would like to thank everyone for choosing my images for features and articles. It's a real honour))
I feel like I'm doing a speech here :) My husband has been so supportive all this time. I wouldn't be where I am now without him. He puts up with my moods when I'm feeling down, and he has given me some of the best advice when it comes to weddings and my little business)) 
The huge Thank You goes to all my couples who I met and photographed in 2011. I'm very privileged to have been chosen to document one of the most important days in your lives, and all I hope for is for my images to bring back happy memories in years to come)) Here are a few of my favourite images from this year (in no particular order ;):




Well, hope you enjoyed that :-) 2011 has been an incredible year! I still have two beautiful weddings to photograph, which I'm really looking forward to! 2012 is shaping up to be a very busy year with lots of different weddings which take me all over the country! I'm really excited about what the new year has in store)) Wishing everyone very happy holidays! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hope you are spending it surrounded by those who you love the most)) 


0 comments: