WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Wednesday 18 August 2010

ROMANTIC IRELAND ENGAGEMENT PHOTOSHOOT - DUBLIN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

As some of you know, I've been in Ireland for the last couple of days, combining work and holiday (I hope that's gonna become a regular thing :-) ). I love travelling, love Ireland, love my family and I love photography and all that put together = us having a great time! We were visiting my hubby's side of the family and I met a wonderful couple for a chat about their wedding next May and engagement photoshoot. I can't wait for their wedding, cause it means all the above mentioned will happen again! For now, meet David and Lena:





5 comments:

Juliet McKee said...

Fabulous work Dasha, you nailed it! They must be thrilled with the results.

Shella said...

Love the one with them on the jetty and in the boat! :)

Christine said...

Great shots, glad you had a dood trip. Love the jetty onne esp., C

Dasha, London wedding photographer said...

Thank you, lovely ladies! :-)

Brosnan Photographic said...

Oh the ones on the pier and by the boats are great!