WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Monday 23 August 2010

VIBRANT RED ASIAN WEDDING - SHEILA AND ASH - LONDON WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

I must say I'm very excited to share this Asian wedding celebration with you. It took place at Grand Connaught Rooms in Covent Garden and it has been an amazing experience for me and very very different from anything I've photographed before! I fell in love with outfits, jewelery and colours. I think I might even get one myself someday! The outfit that is :-) There was one very significant thing this celebration reminded me of (not that I didn't know about it before, but it was one of those moments when it just comes to your mind and makes you think again) - family and how important it is. Sheila and Ash and their families are very close to each other. Even if you don't know them, you can instantly feel the connection is there. I rang my family the next day and told them how much I love them. It made my day!
Below is the selection from the day:



 

Bride's side of the family is waiting for the arrival of the groom:


 

 
 
 
 



This is the sad part of the wedding, Bride says good-bye to her parents, brothers and sisters as she leaves her family home and starts a new life. Her family is sad to see her go:

5 comments:

Shella said...

Love the bridal portrait with her eyes closed then opened. Beautiful :)

Juliet McKee said...

Absolutely beautiful Dasha. Such wonderful rich colours and every little detail captured.
x

Brosnan Photographic said...

Finally the long awaited Indian wedding! I love love love it! Some pretty stunning photos of the bride.

Dominique said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely stunning colours, I love the second to last photo, so much emotion x

Dasha, London wedding photographer said...

Thank you, ladies! :-)