WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Thursday 11 August 2011

THE BIG MOVE

Today sees me blogging from the internet cafe. The last time I used one was probably in 2009 when we were travelling Australia. We moved into a new place last Saturday and I'm currently relying on a veeeery slow 3G, which is pretty much a nay for any kind of blogging or image uploading)) We are very excited about our new place though! We are thinking about little things that will make it feel homey, and enjoying settling in. Little pleasures like sitting in my kitchen on a sunny day, drinking tea and reading a favourite magazine make me happy. I can't wait to get everything sorted and get all the bits and pieces I want, like for example an old globe :) and just enjoy being in our space together.
A couple of pics of what I've got so far :)


0 comments: