WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Thursday 25 August 2011

COUNTRY GARDEN WEDDING - ISABEL AND IAN

This morning I'd like to share this country garden wedding I photographed a couple of weeks ago. Isabel and Ian are such a lovely couple and have amazing families. They got married in their Grandparents' house garden in a village near Northampton. I wish I had a garden like that, it really is a beautiful place to get married! Ian's grandparents were so kind and welcoming to me and the guests. The day was very relaxed and chilled out, it was all about celebrating the marriage with close family and friends - a perfect wedding in my books. A couple of days after the wedding Isabel and Ian jetted of to Venice, which also makes for a perfect honeymoon)) Below is a selection of images from the day:


0 comments: