WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Thursday 18 August 2011

RELAXED GARDEN WEDDING - PREVIEW

So, we have finally got the internet! Omg, it's so fast (well, in comparison with non-existent 3G everything is fast!) and I can actually load stuff! Internet, I missed you! It's official, I am a web addict!
Anyway, the wedding season is in the full swing and the work is full on at Exhibit Emotions quarters. I'm off to Paris this weekend for a pre-wedding photoshoot with a lovely couple. There will be a wedding dress and everything, needless to say I can wee myself with excitement! I've never been to Paris, and I'm looking forward to spending a couple of days wandering the streets and indulging with French food with hubby)) Look out for a sneak preview from the shoot next week ;) For now, I'm leaving you with a preview of a relaxed family garden wedding I photographed a couple of weeks ago:


0 comments: