WE HAVE MOVED!


HI THERE! THIS BLOG NOW LIVES AT A NEW URL:


Wednesday 3 August 2011

FIVE MINUTES OF HAPPY

I love summer sunsets. And I love it when clouds are sort of 'painted' with light like in the photograph below. I took this image a couple of weeks ago, and I'm so glad I did. This beauty only lasted for about five minutes, so happy I grabbed my camera to capture it. I felt at piece with myself and the world when I was watching the sunset. I just stood at the window and smiled. I thought about how beautiful, majestic and empowering it was. I thought how grateful I was to be able to notice and see things like that. Like properly see and feel them, to just stop for five minutes and observe this sunset, to take it all in. And I felt very happy. Not jumping around kind of happy, but quiet happy. Stopping for five minutes and forgetting about whatever I was doing at the time was so worth it.

0 comments: